ORFEI e.v. may stop the operation of the ORFEI e.v. Web Site in full or in part at any time. Due to the nature of the internet and computer systems, ORFEI e.v. cannot accept any liability for the continuous availability of the ORFEI e.v. Web Site.
Some pages of the ORFEI e.v. Web Site may be password protected. In the interest of safety and security of the business transactions, only registered Users may access said pages. ORFEI e.v. reserves the right to deny registration to any User. ORFEI e.v. particularly reserves the right to determine certain sites, which were previously freely accessible, subject to registration. ORFEI e.v. is entitled, at any time and without obligation to give reasons, to deny the User the right to access the password-protected area by blocking its User Data (as defined below), in particular if the User
- uses incorrect data for the purpose of registration;
- violates any applicable laws in the access to or use of the ORFEI e.v. Web Site; or
- did not use the ORFEI e.v. Web Site for a longer period.
For registration the User shall give accurate information and, where such information changes over time, update such information (to the extent possible: online) without undue delay. The User shall ensure that its e-mail address, as supplied to ORFEI e.v., is current at all times and an address at which the User can be contacted.
Rights of Use to Information, Software and Documentation
The information, software and documentation are protected by copyright laws as well as international copyright treaties as well as other laws and conventions related to intellectual property. The User shall observe such laws and in particular shall not modify, conceal or remove any alphanumeric code, marks or copyright notices neither from the information nor from the software or documentation, or any copies thereof.
No information, brand names and other contents of the ORFEI e.v. Web Site may not be changed, copied, reproduced, sold, rented, used, supplemented or otherwise used in any other way without the prior written permission of ORFEI e.v.
In accessing or using the ORFEI e.v. Web Site the User shall not
- harm other persons, in particular minors, or infringe their personal rights;
- breach public morality in its manner of use;
- violate any intellectual property right or any other proprietary right;
- upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan Horse, or any other program that could damage data;
- transmit, store or upload hyperlinks or contents to which the User is not entitled, in particular in cases where such hyperlinks or contents are in breach of confidentiality obligations or unlawful; or
- distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails (so-called “spam”) or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects or similar material and the User shall not solicit or request the participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid game or similar activity.
The ORFEI e.v. Web Site may contain hyperlinks to the web pages of third parties. ORFEI e.v. will have no liability for the contents of such web pages and does not make representations about or endorse such web pages or their contents as its own, as ORFEI e.v. does not control the information on such web pages and is not responsible for the contents and information given thereon. The use of such web pages shall be at the sole risk of the User.
Other Liability, Viruses
Although ORFEI e.v. makes every endeavor to keep the ORFEI e.v. Web Site free from viruses, ORFEI e.v. cannot make any guarantee that it is virus-free. The User shall, for its own protection, take the necessary steps to ensure appropriate security measures and shall utilize a virus scanner before downloading any information, software or documentation.
The parts of this section do not intend nor imply any changes to the burden of proof to the User’s disadvantage.
Data Privacy Protection
80803 München, Unertlstraße 33